Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Drumroll Please . . . . .

Does anybody know how to spell a drumroll? Like pdtpdtpdtpdtpdpdt or something?

Well, anyway, I'm here to announce the grand opening of the new etsy shop, Sparrow Song Designs!



Woohoo! Seriously, this sucker took waaay more time than I expected, and there's still a lot of work to do. I'm planning to make a personalized banner for the storefront, and my oh-so-talented husband is diligently working on new phot options. And, of course, I'm still making more jewelry.



I'm not going to turn this into just one big promotional blog, but I will be featuring my favorite pieces here on occasion, along with a coupon here and there, and the occasional give-away.

So, if you like jewelry, check me out at the link above, and if you don't, well, back to our regularly scheduled programming -- chronicles of an unemployed lawyer -- tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment